Tuesday, January 28, 2014

No Class 1/28. What's due 2/4

Hello all,

I hope you are enjoying your day off and staying warm.

At this point, you should have your Technical Assignment #1: Fun with Shutter Speeds posted to Flickr. If you haven't done this yet, please do so by tomorrow night (Wednesday 1/29). Also, please be sure to add your Daily Photos for the week to Flickr. Be sure to organize all your photos on Flickr using Sets.

Since we won't be meeting this week, I just want you to finish shooting the Assignment #1: Now - Life in 2014. I would like those posted to Flickr by Sunday night so that I may review them before class on Tuesday. I would like you to make a set with all the images that you shot for the assignment. Then make another set titled: Assignment #1 Winners. You can put as many in there as you feel really good about, but you need to have at least four in there.

If you have any questions about anything, please email me. I look forward to reviewing all your work!

Best regards,

Seder


No comments:

Post a Comment